Welcome to our Blog!

We are SnowKissPro! A cosplay group from Germany. =D We hope you enjoy our cosplays =D

DeviantArt:

Montag, 28. Dezember 2009

Introduction of Thym

Hi to all the people out there XD
I'm Thym ^.^ I'm 18 years old and still aging XD
You can read about the beginings in Asta's introduction XD
I am a crazy, happy and most of the time carefree person... and if you believe other people one of the more childish persons you could meet.
But alas, I'm happy so that is ok ^.^
Next topic: My cosplays. Like Asta I started with a D.Gray-man cosplay, in my case Allen Walker.
If I had known it would be this difficult I would have probably never decided to cosplay it XD
That is also a reason why I didn't finish it first. The first cosplay I finished was Kakashi from Naruto. It's really comfy ^.^
Well, you'll hear more of me and the other later ^.^
That's for now ^.^
See you later
Thym

and of course a quote XD
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen