Welcome to our Blog!

We are SnowKissPro! A cosplay group from Germany. =D We hope you enjoy our cosplays =D

DeviantArt:

Mittwoch, 16. Dezember 2009

small introduction on mysli

Hi, I’m mysli, I’m 20 years old.
Even though I’m one of the founding members of SKP I’m kind of the newest too.
I’m interested in and being fascinated by Cosplay for a few years now, but thought about doing it myself in January/February this year first. My first realized Cosplay (more of a spontaneous thing) was Casual Lavi (DGM) in September. Oh, and I dressed up as Sailor Moon for carnival in school about ten years ago XD Atm I’m working on Lavis second Uniform (need a few details like the pockets at the belt), and thinking about the next Cosplays. I hope being able to start with my second till the weekend.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen